Wispy silver green leaves throughout add a more dynamic touch to our classic eucalyptus garland. With the extra greenery, this beauty has a fuller, more luscious look.
- 6’ garland
- Silk leaves
- Natural sage green eucalyptus leaves
- Silver-green willow leaves
- Wire running through centre
How to Style: Eucalyptus and Willow Garland are perfect for a thick table runner when paired with a classic eucalyptus garland or extra willow garland. Tuck in some of our artificial eucalyptus stems to add another dimension to the look.
Or, twist together with a winter garland and wooden bead garland for the perfect winter themed mantle.
Care instructions: Artificial florals typically have a wire through the stem. If the garland or stem appears bent, gently straighten the wire. It is normal for greenery to lose a leaf or two.
Artificial florals can be steamed to help them soften in shape and fluff up after shipping.
- Boil a medium pot of water on the stove.
- Once boiling, carefully hold the florals above the pot, in the steam.
- Hold until the leaves or petals have released some stiffness. Be cautious not to steam for too long as the glue will slowly release as well. Do not touch any part of the floral to the water, pot or stove. Wear heat resistant gloves to protect your hands.
Discount items, including bulk discounts, are non-refundable. Please see return policy for more information