A new take on the garland that started it all. This newer style is more realistic and blends seamlessly aside both real and artificial florals. It’s the tried and true eucalyptus garland that looks as good on the mantle as it does at a wedding.
- 6’ garland
- Silk leaves, bendable wire throughout
- Natural sage green
How to Style: we love to layer 1-3 garlands together to create a table runner style center piece. Intertwine one mini flower garland for a fresh spring look. We also love to use two garlands for wreaths (and you should definitely check out our wreath kits to see just what we mean)!
Pairs well with:
- 1-3 garlands layer together for a table runner style centrepiece
- Wrapped with one mini flower garland for Spring
- In a wreath, see wreath kits
- Pair with a Winter garland on your mantle for Winter and Christmas
Artificial florals typically have a wire through the stem. If the garland or stem appears bent, gently straighten the wire. It is normal for greenery to lose a leaf or two.
Artificial florals can be steamed to help them soften in shape and fluff up after shipping.
- Boil a medium pot of water on the stove.
- Once boiling, carefully hold the florals above the pot, in the steam.
- Hold until the leaves or petals have released some stiffness. Be cautious not to steam for too long as the glue will slowly release as well. Do not touch any part of the floral to the water, pot or stove. Wear heat resistant gloves to protect your hands.
Discounted items, including bulk discounts, are non-refundable. Please see return policy for more information